Category: Buy Fioricet Online
What is Fioricet?
Fioricet is a mixture of 50 mg of butalbital, 40 mg of caffeine, and 300mg of acetaminophen per dose and belongs to the Barbiturate medication class. This combination of medicine got approved for medical use in the United States (U.S). Being A scheduled III item, it is available only with a proper prescription from a doctor. You can purchase the medicine from a pharmacy shop near you, but you can also buy Fioricet online if you want the best deals on the purchase.
How to take Fioricet?
Your doctor should start your treatment with the minimum possible dose and gradually increase your dosage according to your health condition. To determine suitable dosages for you, your doctor should examine you properly. Your doctor will prescribe you Fioricet dosages keeping the following factors in mind:
- Age and weight of the patient
- The medical condition of the patient
- Other health disorders the patient is suffering from
- How does the patient respond to the first dose of the medicine?
It is essential to take Fioricet as prescribed by your doctor. Take care of all the instructions and directions given on the prescription or medicine label. Please don’t use it more often than recommended and tell your doctor if you do not observe any improvement in your condition. It is best to avoid medical errors and try to be consistent throughout your treatment.
The following are the usual Fioricet dosage that your doctor can prescribe you:
Dosage for treating tension headache
In the form of tablets or capsules
- For adults (18 years or above)
One to two capsules or tablets after every four hours as required; Your doctor may adjust your medicine dose according to your health condition. However, it should not exceed more than six capsules or tablets a day.
- For children (12 years or more but less than 18 years)
The usual Fioricet dosage for children between 12 to 18 years will be as same as for adults.
- For children (12 years or less)
Your doctor will determine the correct Fioricet dosage for children after a full and proper medical checkup.
Store Fioricet tablets appropriately at room temperature, away from heat, light, and moisture. Keep Fioricet tablets out of the reach of the children; they may misuse them. After completing your treatment, you should talk to pharmacists or chemists near you regarding the proper disposal of leftover medicine.
What to know before taking Fioricet?
You need to take care of the following points before using Fioricet:
- Take Fioricet only if your doctor prescribes it.
- Using Fioricet for the long term is habit-forming. It can make you physically or mentally dependent on the drug.
- You probably know that buying or selling Fioricet without a proper prescription is an offense under the law.
- Avoid taking Fioricet if you are allergic to it or any of its components or similar medicines.
- You cannot take Fioricet if you have taken any MAO inhibitors in the last 14 days.
- To ensure that taking Fioricet is safe for you, please tell your doctor if you have or ever had the following health disorder:
- Damaged liver
- Kidney disease
- Asthma or other breathing disorder
- Sleep apnea (breathing that stops while sleeping)
- Stomach ulcers
- Bleeding in the stomach
- Skin rashes
- Mental illness
- Mood swings or behavior disorder
- Using Fioricet during the pregnancy may harm the child and make the newly born physically and mentally dependent on the drug.
- Breastfeeding might not be safe while using Fioricet.
- You can consult your doctor or call the Poison helpline at 1-800-222-1222 and seek medical assistance in case of overdose.
- Visit your doctor frequently for regular medical tests, and remember that taking Fioricet is only a part of the treatment; follow your doctor’s advice to make medicine more effective.
- Please tell your doctor about all the medications you are currently taking to avoid Fioricet’s interaction with other medicines.
- Don’t start or stop taking medicine out of sudden; otherwise, you may experience some rebound or withdrawal symptoms.
- Please order Fioricet online only via a legitimate online store.
- Ask your doctor about all the necessary precautions that you should take while using Fioricet.
- You can consult your doctor to learn more about the risks and benefits associated with this medication.
What are the benefits of using Fioricet?
Fioricet is an effective medication used for treating tension headache, migraine headache, or any other condition as determined by your doctor. It is also commonly prescribed medicine for migraine headaches.
What are the side effects of Fioricet?
Using Fioricet can make you experience the following mild side effects symptoms:
- Dizziness or drowsiness
- Difficulty in sleeping
You may have to tolerate these side effects as they will be okay after a while. Still, suppose you feel these side effects are becoming worse day by day. In that case, please consult your doctor ASAP and ask for medical help. Stop taking medicine and tell your doctor if you experience:
- Seizures or convulsions
- Nausea or vomiting
- Pain in the upper stomach
- Skin itchiness
- Loss of appetite
- Dark-colored urine
- Clay-colored stools
- Any other severe allergic reaction to the medicine
How Fioricet works?
Fioricet works on the central nervous system to relax muscle contractions involved in a tension headache and relieve tension or migraine headaches.
What to avoid while using Fioricet?
Consult your doctor before taking any cold or allergy medicine, pain medicines, sleeping pills, caffeine, and other stimulants while using Fioricet. Avoid using alcohol simultaneously with this medication. Taking Fioricet may impair your thinking and reaction; avoid driving or other activities that require attention or alertness.
Is Fioricet have Codeine?
Fioricet® with Codeine (butalbital, acetaminophen, caffeine, and codeine phosphate) is a combination drug product intended as a treatment for tension headaches. Fioricet® consists of a fixed combination of butalbital 50 mg, acetaminophen 325 mg, and caffeine 40 mg.