What is Hydromorphone?
Generic Name: Hydromorphone
Brand Name: Dilaudid , Exalgo.
Drug Class: Opioids (Narcotic Analgesic)
Hydromorphone is an Opioid medication used to cure moderate to severe pain. It may be used orally or by injecting it in a vein, muscle, or under the skin. Its effects generally begin within half an hour and last up to 5 hours.
Order Hydromorphone online at your convenience and get it delivered to your doorstep.
Uses of Hydromorphone.
- This medicine is used to relieve moderate to severe pain. Hydromorphone is an Opioid pain reliever.
- It acts on specific centers in the brain to give you pain relief.
- Hydromorphone is used for short-term relief of severe pain where other pain medications have been ineffective or cannot be used.
- Hydromorphone belongs to a class of medicines called narcotic analgesics. It mainly acts on the central nervous system to relieve pain.
- It should only be used when other forms of pain relief have not helped manage the pain.
Buy Hydromorphone online and get free delivery.
- Misuse of Opioid medicine can lead to addiction, overdose, or death. Keep the mixture in a place where others can not get it.
- Opioid medicine during pregnancy can lead to life-threatening withdrawal symptoms in the infant.
- Fatal side effects can occur if you use Opioid medicine with alcohol or other drugs. It can cause drowsiness or slow your breathing.
- Tell your doctor if you are allergic to Hydromorphone or other pain medications such as hydrocodone or morphine. This medicine may contain inactive ingredients which can cause allergic reactions or other problems.
- You should also inform your doctor if you have stomach or intestinal problems such as blockage, constipation, or diarrhea due to infection.
- This drug can make you dizzy or drowsy. Marijuana and alcohol can make you more dizzy or drowsy. You should not drive, use machinery, or do anything that needs attention or alert until you can do it safely.
- Avoid alcoholic drinks and talk to your doctor if you are using marijuana.
- Before going through surgery, inform your doctor or dentist about all the products you use, including prescription and non-prescription drugs and herbal products.
- Older adults can be more sensitive to the side effects of this medicine, especially confusion, drowsiness, dizziness, and slow breathing.
- This medicine should only be used when needed during pregnancy. It can harm the unborn child. You can discuss the risks and benefits with your doctor.
- This drug passes through breastfeeding and may have undesirable effects on the nursing baby. Inform your doctor immediately if your baby develops unusual sleepiness, difficulty feeding, or difficulty breathing. Consult your doctor before breastfeeding your child.
How to take Hydromorphone?
- You should follow the directions on your prescription sheet and read all the medication guides carefully.
- Do not use Hydromorphone in more significant amounts or for more extended periods than prescribed. Inform your doctor immediately if you feel more urge to take this medicine.
- Do not share your Opioid medicine with others, especially with someone with a history of drug abuse or addiction. Misuse of this medicine can lead to overdose, addiction, or death. Keeping the treatment far from the reach of people as selling and giving away this medicine is considered against the law.
- It would be best to stop taking all other around-the-clock narcotic pain medicines when you start taking Hydromorphone.
- Engulf the capsule or tablet to avoid exposure to a potentially fatal overdose. Do not crush, open, break, or dissolve. Order Hydromorphone online at your convenience.
- Measure the liquid medicine carefully. Use the syringe provided or a medicine dose-measuring device, not a kitchen spoon.
- Do not stop using Hydromorphone suddenly; otherwise, you can have unpleasant withdrawal symptoms. Ask your doctor the way how to stop using this medicine safely.
- Do not crush or break the hydromorphone pills to inhale the powder or mix it with a liquid to inject it directly into your vein. This can lead to death.
- Store hydromorphone away from heat, light, and moisture at room temperature. Throw away the unused liquid after 90 days.
- Keep track of your medicine. You should know if someone else uses your treatment without a proper prescription.
- Do not keep leftover Opioid medicine. One dose can lead to death if someone uses the treatment accidentally or improperly. Ask your pharmacist to locate a drug take-back program, or you can flush the unused medicine down the toilet.
Buy Hydromorphone online just by clicking the BUY NOW option on our website.+
Immediate-lease oral solutions have a dosage of 1 mg/1ml, while oral tablets can be either 2 mg, 4 mg, or 8 mg.
The dosage of extended-release oral tablets is 8 mg, 12 mg, 16 mg, and 32 mg. This does not have an oral solution form.
Injection solutions can be found in the following concentration: 1 mg/ml, 2 mg/ml, 4 mg/ml, and 10 mg/ml.
Intravenous solutions are available in the formula: 2 mg/ 1 ml, 2500 mg/ 250 ml, ten mg/1 ml, and 500 mg/ 50 ml.
- Nausea, constipation, vomiting, dry mouth, flushing, lightheadedness, drowsiness, dizziness, or sweating may occur.
- Swelling, pain, or redness at the injection site may also occur. Tell your doctor or pharmacist immediately if these effects persist or worsen.
- Seek emergency medical help if you have symptoms of an allergic reaction like difficulty breathing or swelling of your face, lip, throat, or tongue.
- This medicine can slow or stop your breathing which would lead to death. A person looking after you should seek medical help immediately if you have slow breathing with long pauses, blue-colored lips, or if you are hard to wake up.
- Hydromorphone can cause adverse side effects. Call your doctor immediately if you have shallow or noisy breathing that stops during sleep.
- You should inform your doctor if you have a slow heart rate or weak pulse, confusion, feeling of extreme sadness or happiness, severe weakness, drowsiness, lightheadedness, low cortisol levels like vomiting, hallucinations, nausea, lack of appetite, dizziness, worsening tiredness or weakness.
- Seek medical help immediately if you have symptoms of serotonin syndrome, such as hallucinations, sweating, agitation, fever, shivering, fast heart rate, muscle stiffness, loss of coordination, nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea.
- Serious side effects are more likely in older adults and those malnourished or weakened.
- Long-term use of Opioid medicine can affect fertility in men and women. It is still not sure whether these effects are permanent or not.
- Common side effects of Hydromorphone are drowsiness, dizziness, tiredness, headache, constipation, hallucinations, nausea, stomach pain, and vomiting.
Drug interactions may alter how your medicines work or increase your risks for serious side effects. You should not start, stop, or change the dosage of any medication without your doctor's approval.
Some products that can interact with this drug include certain pain medications, cimetidine, drugs that slow down the movement of the gut, and naltrexone, said orphan.
If someone is overdosed and has severe symptoms like passing out or trouble breathing, give them naloxone or seek medical help. Call a poison control center immediately if the person has no signs.
Overdose symptoms may include severe drowsiness, inability to wake up, slow or shallow breathing, slow heartbeat, cold/clammy skin, lips, nails, seizure, and coma.
Hydromorphone is used to cure moderate to severe pain. Order Hydromorphone online and get the medicine delivered to your doorstep.